DevOps Engineer (Melbourne, Florida, USA)
About the Project
CertSAFE is a software suite developed by Cyient for the design, development, simulation, verification, and validation of safety-critical systems. CertSAFE features a graphical development environment for a visual modeling language based on dataflow/circuit diagram notation, a simulation engine and interactive testing interface, an automatic test generator based on Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) solving, and more.
As a member of the CertSAFE team, you will get to apply your software engineering and computer science knowledge in diverse areas, including programming language theory, graph theory, user interface design, concurrent and parallel software design, and software test automation. You will get to interact on a day-to-day basis with real-world users and customers working on safety-critical applications in aerospace, defense, transportation, medical devices, and other fields.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Cyient is in need of a full-time or part-time DevOps Engineer to help design and support the infrastructure for the CertSAFE software suite. The engineer would work on both the internal development infrastructure as well as production servers, working closely with software developers and testers to achieve these goals. Important responsibilities would include maintaining and extending the build system and continuous integration pipeline, writing scripts to automate development and testing activities, and implementing appropriate security practices.
This is an onsite position located in Melbourne, Florida, USA. Relocation assistance is available.
Due to responsibilities involving working with export-controlled data, this position is open to U.S. persons only.
- Experience with Linux administration
- General familiarity with Python and Java
- General familiarity with shell scripting
- Knowledge of a configuration management tool (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud administration (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- General familiarity with IT security practices
- Continuous integration tools and servers (especially Jenkins)
- Java programming and the Java build ecosystem (especially Maven)
- Log management and related tools
- Apache Tomcat
Physical Job Requirements
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to sit and work at a computer station (including laptop) for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to work in a standard office work environment