Product Specialist (Bengaluru, India)
About the Project
CertSAFE is a software suite developed by Cyient for the design, development, simulation, verification, and validation of safety-critical systems. CertSAFE features a graphical development environment for a visual modeling language based on dataflow/circuit diagram notation, a simulation engine and interactive testing interface, an automatic test generator based on Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) solving, and more.
As a member of the CertSAFE team, you will get to apply your software engineering and computer science knowledge in diverse areas, including programming language theory, graph theory, user interface design, concurrent and parallel software design, and software test automation. You will get to interact on a day-to-day basis with real-world users and customers working on safety-critical applications in aerospace, defense, transportation, medical devices, and other fields.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Cyient is in need of a Product Specialist to serve as a technical resource to customers on the CertSAFE software suite. This engineer would work closely with both the software development and sales teams, providing expert-level product knowledge both internally within the organization as well as to customers and potential customers. Training specific users and creating customized examples would be an important part of the engineer’s role. The engineer would suggest technical approaches to integrating CertSAFE and other Cyient products into users’ workflows, as well as providing support for the implementation of these strategies, including developing custom scripts for particular integration tasks.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge
- Train users, customers, and salespeople on product usage
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements
- Analyze customer problems and apply engineering skills and product knowledge to develop solutions
- Travel to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services
- Provide input to product feature enhancements and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong background in CS concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (including outside the U.S.) up to 25%
- Background working with Java, C, Python, XML
- Experience using scripts to integrate multiple software systems from different suppliers
- Experience with SCADE suite, Simulink, or similar tools
- Experience with embedded safety-critical software design, development, validation, and/or verification testing
- Experience writing technical and design documentation
- Familiar to Agile processes such as Kanban, Lean, or Scrum
- Required to travel to US for 90-180 days to undergo necessary training
Physical Job Requirements
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to sit and work at a computer station (including laptop) for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to work in a standard office work environment