Software Engineer (Bengaluru, India)
About the Project
CertSAFE is a software suite developed by Cyient for the design, development, simulation, verification, and validation of safety-critical systems. CertSAFE features a graphical development environment for a visual modeling language based on dataflow/circuit diagram notation, a simulation engine and interactive testing interface, an automatic test generator based on Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) solving, and more.
As a member of the CertSAFE team, you will get to apply your software engineering and computer science knowledge in diverse areas, including programming language theory, graph theory, user interface design, concurrent and parallel software design, and software test automation. You will get to interact on a day-to-day basis with real-world users and customers working on safety-critical applications in aerospace, defense, transportation, medical devices, and other fields.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cyient is in need of an experienced software engineer to assist us with the development of the CertSAFE software suite. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years’ experience developing software with high-level languages (Java, C++, C, etc.). The engineer would be capable of working with minimal direction from management both individually and as part of a small, tightly-knit team of developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Java, C or C++ languages
- Strong background in CS concepts
- Background working with Java, Java Swing, Eclipse, XML, SQL
- Experience with one or more functional programming languages such as Haskell, F#, OCaml, Lisp, etc.
- GUI design experience
- Experience writing technical and design documentation
- Experience with SCADE suite, Simulink, or similar tools
- Experience working with Agile processes such as Kanban, Lean, or Scrum
- Required to travel to US for 90-180 days to undergo necessary training
Physical Job Requirements
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to sit and work at a computer station (including laptop) for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to work in a standard office work environment